Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Kinect Adventures Layout

I made this layout with some pictures of us playing Kinect Adventures sometime last year.  We were playing the white water rafting game, so I thought I would theme the page around that.  I used a piece of blue paper as the background and added half a sheet of The Paper Studio clouds paper for the sky.  I cut the title out from the Batman Cricut Cartridge font using black vinyl.  For the waves, I used the Spongebob Cricut Cartridge and cut them from a glossy blue paper.  I then used Campin Critters to cut the little guy for the bottom.  That cartridge is quickly becoming one of my favorites with all of those cute critters! :)

I am entering this into the following challenge:
Bitten By the Bug: Water Challenge: http://heather-bittenbythebug2.blogspot.com/

16 comments:

Sandi said...

cool layout, thanks for joining us at BBTB2, hugs

DonnaMundinger said...

How FUN! Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

Carole Beath said...

Very cute LO....thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
Carole

Nicole said...

Fun layout! Those pictures are always hilarious!

Susan Edwards said...

What a fun layout. Love your little skunk - how cute is that? Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2.

Susan

Anonymous said...

This is really a fun layout. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

Brenda said...

This is a really fabulous and fun layout! Thanks for joining the water challenge at BBTB2 ;-)

Jeri said...

Very cute layout. I love that background cloud paper. I have a bunch of it and use it all the time. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

Jayne said...

Such a fun layout.Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
Jayne x

Rhonda Emery said...

really fun layout I love it.

GiuliaG. said...

How stinkin cute is this? fab layout. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2

Angi Barrs said...

This is sooo super fun! What a fab idea for a page.

Unknown said...

Super cute critter. Looks like fun!

Tangle said...

cute! such a fun image.Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at BBTB2!

-Rebekah

Georgiana said...

Looking like everyone is having a good time. I sure do like that cartridge too!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a fun lay-out! Great cloud and water paper!