Monday, January 23, 2012

Sympathy Card

I have not been able to find much time for crafting, but I fit in some time this morning to make a sympathy card.  I made this card for the "I Feel The Love Project" over at Madison's blog http://funkycards.blogspot.com/.  Be sure to stop by and read more about this project here and consider making a card to send.

For this card, I used the Wild Card Cartridge for the base and the sentiment.  I then used A Child's Year for the silhouette.  I outlined the cuts with an art pencil and I added some small dots around the edges with a white gel pen.

7 comments:

Doris P. said...

perfect. I am so "stuck" on what to make" for this parent who lost their baby.. I just don't know. parkernana4@aol.com

Valerie said...

Very pretty card. The white really shows up well against the turquoise.

Besthobbyeva said...

What a beautiful sympathy card. I always have a tough time with sympathy cards. This just perfect. Great job, Jean!

Laurie
serenityscrappers

Madison said...

Simply beautiful Jean. I love this. Thank you so much for your continued support. Olivia's family will really appreciate this card and your love and support too. Many blessings to you.
~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

Cricut Couple said...

So Beautiful! Don't you just love ACY? It's one of my favorite cartridges! The colors are so pretty!

Angi Barrs said...

Beautiful and I love the color!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so sweet Jean!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com