Thursday, October 6, 2011

Witch Parking Layout

Here is a Halloween Layout I made.  I wanted to make a layout with the sentiment: "Witch Parking Only, All Others Will Be Toads".  I used a good bit of Cricut Cartridges on this layout.  Here is what I used: Rock Princess for the girl, Christmas Solutions for the sign (this was welded longer), Mini Monsters for the spider web (white pen to add accent lines) and toads (added google eyes and inked them with green chalk ink), 3 Birds on Parade for the broom, Happy Hauntings for the witch hat (faux stitch lines added with a white pen).  The sentiment is on the sign.
I am entering this layout into the following challenge:
Getting Scrappy: Getting Inky (I used green chalk ink on the toads):  http://amandascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/
Bitten By the Bug 2: Frog Challenge : http://heather-bittenbythebug2.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so super cute! Love all the fun details! I hope you are going to come over and enter this at the BBTB2 frog challenge! Deets are on my blog!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Karen Pinsonat said...

Love the saying on the sign! Cute layout! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

Jeri said...

How dang cute is this? Fantastic layout. I love the sign sentiment to go along with all those little froggies. Thanks so much for playing along with us at BBTB2.

Jens Craft Corner said...

Very cute layout! The frogs are adorable!

DonnaMundinger said...

HeeHee! this made me giggle! Toadally adorable layout. thanks for playing along with BBTB2. xxD

Maria said...

What a fun layout! Love to see layouts in the challenges. Thanks for joining in at BBTB2!

**Treefrog** said...

Oh this is Too Stinkin Cute! I Toad-ally Love it and the saying made me laugh! I may have to use that sometime, lol! So glad you joined us over at BBTB2!
Froggie ((Hugs)) Theresa

Lori1brat said...

I love your cute layout ! LOVE the frogs ! SUPER fun !!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at BBTB2 !!! Lori

Amanda said...

Oh Jean, your layout out is wickedly cute!! I always look forward to seeing your pages.. I love just love your fabulous witch and the sentiment on your sign.. Thanks so much for joining my "Getting Scrappy Challenge" and I hope you will join my new challenge this Sunday..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)