Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Spook-tac-u-lar Day 26: Halloween Subway Art

Welcome back to Day 26 of Spook-tac-u-lar Halloween Projects.  Be sure to stop by and see what Rhonda has to share with you today at http://www.scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com/ also.

For today, I have a nice Halloween Subway Art Decoration to share with you.  To make this, I started out with a canvas that was a size of 8 x 24 from Hobby Lobby and spray painted the base black.  Once the paint was dry, I used my Gypsy to create Subway Art and cut it from white vinyl for the canvas.  Once the vinyl was applied, I used a coat of Mod Podge to cover the canvas so it would seal in the vinyl.  I used the following Cricut Cartridges to create my subway art: Batman Font, Paper Doll Dress Up and Pumpking Carvings.

I am linking this up to the following challenge:
The Paper Variety: Halloween Project: http://thepapervariety.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love this! Great project!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Stacy said...

Jean,
This is so cute. I have never tried subway art, I may try it for the holidays though. This is such a neat project
Hugs, Stacy

Rhonda Emery said...

love all your art signs very cool!

Angi Barrs said...

I love subway art. This is fabulous. :)

Peggy Sue said...

so great!
mrsroddy4@aol.com

callyannc said...

I love subway art! This is way cool! TFs CallyAnn

Jamilie said...

This is great!! Thank you for joining us this week at The Paper Variety!

Unknown said...

This is really cute (followed you over from TPV)

Audrey Frelx said...

Fun-fun-fun, Jean!!! Cool subway art project!

Cricut Couple said...

So Wonderful! BTW... you enabler you... I have eaten powdered donuts everyday since your last post. Thanks for not putting food in this one. Hee! Hee! Love it!

Jean said...

Check back tomorrow for another doughnut inspired project, lol.

Jens Craft Corner said...

Love the board!

Luanne said...

that is a cool project! would look great on a room, my room. hahaha, TFS!

Luanne
myfootahead(at)gmail(dot)com
craftersreference.blogspot.com

Nicole Doiron said...

What an original idea! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Variety! Have a safe and happy Halloween!