Saturday, September 17, 2011

Toad-ally Great Birthday Card

I made this little frog card for a birthday I having coming up.  The present is in a bag with a frog on it that hat a hat and party horn, so I wanted to make a card to match it.  The frog on the bag looked just like the frog on the Create A Critter Cartridge, so I used that cart to make a shape card.  I then used Smiley Cards for the party horn and Create A Critter for the hat.  I cut the horn and hat in purple and pink to match the bag and added some white dots with a white gel pen.  On the inside, I wrote the sentiment: Hope your birthday is "toad"-ally great.  I think the frog turned out pretty cute, especially with his big googly eyes, lol.

6 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, he's adorable!!! I wish you'd shown the bag; I bet they just look too cute together!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! I love these cutie frogs!

Jean said...

Audrey, I thought about taking a picture of the bag after the fact and I had already given the gift away.

Running Turtle said...

Ahhh... again this is darling! I love frogs... (not real ones)!! This is so so cute!! Thanks for sharing!
TinaB
http://ollieanddextersmommy.blogspot.com

Rhonda Emery said...

I love frogs and this is just too cute. love it

Valerie said...

Oh my goodness the frog is so cute!! (Cannot wait for your October crafts:)