Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Furever Friends Layout

I made this layout of Kaylee with her two yorkies.  I used the Batman Cricut Cartridge to cut the font for the title.  I added some white dots with a white gel pen to the letters to accent them.  The puppy dog is a transparency that came in a pets paper pack from Michaels.  Finally, I matted the photo and added a strip of paw print ribbon to the side of the paper and to the side of the picture.

I am entering this layout into the following challenge:
Getting Scrappy Challenge: All Tied Up (use ribbon, twine, etc. on layout: http://amandascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So super cute! Really like this font!

Besthobbyeva said...

Such a great layout! I love the accents on the title, really make it pop!! Such a cute picture and embellishment!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Kaylee is one lucky and special sweet little girl. Mommy is creating the most adorable layout pages for her -- such special memories she'll have!

Great layout, Jean!

Amanda said...

Hey Jean, I'm so glad you were able to join in on my last challenge.. Your layout is super cute and so are the cuties in your picture.. I just love the little puppy image.. I hope you will join my "Getting Scrappy Challenge" this Sunday..

Scrappy Hugs,
Amanda:0)