Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Oh Hoppy Day: CWC Bunny Challenge: Design Team Project

It's Wednesday and time again for a new challenge at Cooking with Cricut.  This week we are celebrating Bugs Bunny's Birthday and asking you to use your Cricut to create a project with a rabbit or bunny on it.  Be sure to stop by and see all of the projects by the design team and enter the challenge here: http://www.cookingwithcricut.com/.

For my project, the circle is a premade diecut that I added to a background page.  I cut the font using vinyl from the Don Juan Cricut Cartridge.  The bunny is from Zoobaloo.  I outlined him and added some google eyes and pink chalk to give him some more detail.

5 comments:

Judy said...

So cute I love the bunny.
Have a great day.
Judy

Jen said...

Adorable LO, Jean! Great picture of your niece.

~ Jen

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! I have such a soft spot for bunnies!

Audrey Frelx said...

What an adorable page, and that little bunny is so cute!

Rhonda Emery said...

this is one cute layout. love the bunny