Sunday, July 17, 2011

Coffee Mug and Tumbler

I have a couple of cups I have made to go with birthday present gifts to share with you today.

My grandmother's birthday is Tuesday and I wanted to make her a coffee mug to go with her gift, because she is a big coffee drinker.  I got the mug at the Dollar Store and used pink vinyl to decorate it.  The little lady is from the Car Decals Cartridge and the font I used to cut her name is from Batman.  I love how the little lady has her pocket book with her, that reminds of my grandmother for sure. :)


The next cup was made for my Aunt Linda's birthday and few week's ago and I realized I had not shared it yet.  Her favorite thing to do is to read her Bible, so I decided to put the little lady that was reading a book on her cup since it reminded me of her.  This cut is also from the Car Decals Cartridge.  I then used the Cheri Font to cut her name out using Scal.  These cuts were made with white vinyl.

5 comments:

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Love it Jean! I need to dot hat for my boring white mug. TFS!

Rhonda Emery said...

very cute gift she will love it.

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, these are too cute. And the little lady with her purse with a hoot!!! Love these!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so fun! Perfect gift idea!

Angi Barrs said...

EEEK...love that coffee mug. :)