Wednesday, June 8, 2011

CWC Challenge 33: Pick Your Poison (Favorite Cartridge and Color): Design Team Project

It Wednesday and that means time for a new challenge at Cooking with Cricut.  This week our challenge is Pick Your Poison.  You will need to use your favorite Cricut Cartridge and your favorite color.  Be sure to stop by http://www.cookingwithcricut.com/ to see all of the projects by the design team and to enter the challenge.

For my project, I picked Create a Critter to use and the color combination of pink and green.  All of the cuts on my layout came from Create A Critter.  I outlined all of the cuts in black and then added some faux stitch lines, google eyes and stickles to the butterflies to give them some sparkle. I think it came out very bright and girly.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Very pretty!
Judy

Rhonda Emery said...

love the colors you chose and the butterflys so pretty.

Jen said...

Too cute, Jean! Love the sparkle and those googly eyes kill me! LOL!

~ Jen

Besthobbyeva said...

Such a happy layout! I love the butterflies, great job!!

Laurie