Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Most Spectacular Show on Earth Layout

I finished up my final layouts of the circus this morning.  The background paper and the photo mats is from the DCWV Mod Retro Paper Stack.  I then used the Carousel Cricut Lite Cartridge for the tent and man, Everyday Paper Dolls Dress Up for the megaphone, and the Don Juan Cartridge for the font.  I cut the font out of black vinyl so it would be easy to place and I used glitter paper for the man and megaphone.  Finally, I used a black pen to outline the frames and the tent.



4 comments:

Besthobbyeva said...

Awesome layout. Love out it looks like the title is coming out of the megaphone!! So fun!

Laurie

JodiLynn said...

Great Layout!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun lay-out!

Angi Barrs said...

This is so fun. Love the circus theme. :)