Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cooking with Cricut Challenge: 2 Shades of Pink and a Cupcake or cake: Design Team Project

It's Wednesday and time for a new challenge at Cooking with Cricut.  This week we are challenging you to use 2 shades of pink and a cupcake or cake on your project.  Be sure to check out all of the projects by the design team and enter your own project into the challenge here: http://www.cookingwithcricut.com/.

For my project, I went with a layout.  I used the following cartridges: Once Upon a Princess for the title, Rock Princess for the cupcakes, and Storybook for the frames.  I outlined everything with a black marker and added some small glitter dots to the cupcakes.


5 comments:

Stacy said...

Jean,
Super cute. I love the pink colors
Hugs
Stacy

Rhonda Emery said...

I love the color pink and this is just so cute with the cupcakes. love it

Angi Barrs said...

Super sweet. :)

Jen said...

Such a cute LO, Jean!

~ Jen, CWC Design Team
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute and yummy~!