Thursday, April 21, 2011

Vinyl Bucket for Easter Basket

I decided that instead of using a traditional Easter basket, I would decorate a bucket for Kaylee, so she could use it after Easter.  I got this bucket at the Dollar Store.  I used the George and Basic Shapes Cartridge for the circle cuts and the Storybook Cartridge for her name.  All were cut out of green vinyl.  I then used some green ribbon with polka dots on it to tie a bow to each handle. 
 Here is a picture of the finished basket with all of the goodies I made for her.  I think it is a little bit overstuffed, lol.


9 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

very lucky little girl. very darn cute.

2 Ducky said...

Cute!

Veronica Crane said...

So cute! Great Ideas!

Stacy said...

Jean,
This is so cute and such a good idea. I love how she can use it after Easter
Hugs
Stacy

AmyD said...

Awesome idea!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun basket!

Besthobbyeva said...

So much fun! She will love it!

Laurie

Audrey Frelx said...

Soooo cute; Kaylee will flip over this!!! Lucky little sweetie that she is!!!

Running Turtle said...

Love the Easter basket!! I want to be Kaylee...
TinaB