Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Tweet Life Layout

For this layout, I wanted to use black, red and white colors only.  I used the Sentimentals Cricut Cartridge for the scallop circles on the page and then used a black gel pen to add faux stitching to the inside of the red and white and then a white gel pen to add faux stitching to the outside of the circles.  I hand cut the background for the pictures out of red cardstock.  The font is from the Jasmine Cartridge and the bird is from Home Decor.  I added some faux stitching around the bird, a google eye, and pop dotted it. 


I am entering this layout into the challenge at:
The Paper Variety: You can find the blog here: http://thepapervariety.blogspot.com/
Their theme this week is Tic Tac Toe and you have to use 3 elements in a row from the board (pic below).  I used the bottom row: layout, bird, and scallops


6 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute lay-out!

Rhonda Emery said...

what a cute layout

mindy gallagher said...

very cute! i love the bold simple colors! and I love googly eyes :D thanks for playing along with us at TPV!

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Very nice~

Audrey Frelx said...

Cute layout; really "tweet" too!

Suzy said...

I love punny titles!!! Thanks for playing along at TPV! Come back tomorrow for another challenge/prize :)