Wednesday, February 23, 2011

You Rule The School Layout

I did this layout for the Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge.  You can check the her out here: http://offthewallcraftiness.blogspot.com/.  Here are the inspiration photo and colors for this challenge.

For my layout, I started out with a piece of Heidi Swapp paper for the background.  I used the Robotz Cricut Cartridge to cut the title out of red glitter cardstock.  I then used the Locker Talk Cartridge to cut the ruler out of the light yellow page.  I also used the yellow to put a background on each photo.  These pics are from the second awards day from school. 

2 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Jean you always have the cutest layouts! Thanks for sharing them with us! Good Luck and hope to see you next week at OTWC!

Jaclyn Miller said...

So great to see a LO using this week's colors. I especially like that ruled background (that fits with your title). :) Thanks for playing at OTWC.