Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Haunting We Will Go/OTWC Challenge #31

I have not printed Halloween pictures yet, but I thought this challenge would be a good time to make a layout for one of them.  The Off The Wall Crafiness Challenge (http://offthewallcraftiness.blogspot.com/) this week is to use the colors Orange, Black and White.  Here is the inspiration photo and colors for this week.

For my layout, I used a sheet of Recollections orange paper with white dots for the base.  The ghost is a premade cardstock shape from Michaels and I added google eyes, a bow and a mouth to her.  I then used the Gypsy and the Don Juan Cartridge to weld the letters together for the title.  Once the title was cut, I used a white opaque pen to add some dots to the letters.

6 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Jean this is adorable!!!! I love this layout! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us at OTWC and Good luck! :-)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, this is an adorable layout!!! I love the bow! LOL!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Your ghost is so cute! Love her bow! :)

Besthobbyeva said...

So cute! I love the ghost and her boy!

Besthobbyeva said...

Ooops, I meant to say bow!!