Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Vinyl Cases for your glasses

I found these hot pink holders for glasses in the $1 section at Target today.  I immediately thought, I could put vinyl on those, so I grabbed all of the pink ones they had. (I need to go to the other Target near me to find some more, because I would like to make some more for gifts)  Anyways, I used Black Vinyl and Green Vinyl on these.  Britney was the only one that wanted green and everybody else chose black.  I made me one with the owl and then I made the ones with initials for Britney, Whitney, Melissa and one of my grandmothers.  The letters are from Jasmine, the circles are from George and Basic Shapes and the owl is from Stamping Solutions. Here are some closeups of the cases.

7 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Those came out great!! I love the way the Jasmine font came out on these.

Leslie said...

I LOVE those!!! TFS!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, I love these!!! You can certainly come up with the most clever little gift ideas!

Besthobbyeva said...

Very clever!!

Georgiana said...

Wow! These are great! My daughter would love them too.

Georgiana

Running Turtle said...

I love these! I need a few myself... off to Target I go!!! Yours are darling!! There had better be some pink ones left!! :)

Rhonda Emery said...

I love this idea you make the cutest things.
thank you for adding my blog button to your blog.hugs