Friday, August 20, 2010

Some Halloween Ideas to Share

I did not have my blog last year at Halloween, so I thought that since I am getting geared up to work on Halloween projects for this year, I would share a few of the projects I did last year with you guys in case anyone is looking for Halloween ideas.


These smores in a bag were a big hit. I used the MS drippy goo punch on these and just used graham crackers, individual mini chocolates and Halloween peeps inside.

These are all small stones that I got and painted on and then added magnets to the back of them.
These are pencil toppers. I cut the spider from the PaperDolls Dress Up cart and just cut a small slit in his mouth to fit through the pencils. (You can make these with just about any cricut shape, I have made them with footballs, aliens, flowers, etc)
These are candy bar wrappers that I made. I covered the bar with a beige colored paper and then I used gauze to cover them and then added the big googly eyes. I should have made these for all of the age divisions in the costume contest, because they were the favorite. The little tags have a person from PaperDoll Dress Up on them and the words were printed on the computer and then laminated.
These awards were also made with PaperDoll Dress Up, printed on the computer and laminated. I bought these suckers at Walgreens last year for $1 each.
I made these candy bar wrappers with shapes cut from PaperDoll Dress Ups and made the awards the same as the other two.Now, I need to get busy figuring out what I am going to make for this year's Halloween party, lol. Halloween is big around our house, so we make a ton of things and my husband also paints pumpkins and buckets for the Farmer's Market as well, so I should have lots more Halloween projects to share with you as it gets closer to October.

10 comments:

sucor said...

These are great! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

The Cropping Canuck said...

Awesome ideas!

Amy C said...

What cute ideas for Halloween!! Thanks for sharing!!

DtsArt said...

oh they are all great but oh those gauze fellows are just too cute

~ Kendra ~ said...

Neat ideas for halloween! Great job! TFS!

Melissa said...

Wow - I love all your halloween treats!!! I may have to scraplift some of these ideas - too cute!!!

LorraineB said...

Hi Jean, I guess it’s almost time for something spooky. Love your idea that you used to make your smore goodie bags.

Audrey Frelx said...

Cute-cute-cute!!!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

These are adorable!

Kassi said...

those are so cute! now I wish I had some reason to make halloween goodies....