Monday, August 16, 2010

OTWC Challenge #20






This is the layout that I made for this weeks color challenge at Off the Wall Craftiness. The inspiration photo and colors are above. The photo is of my mom and Kaylee on the 4th of July. I used the storybook cart to make the lace paper background on this page. I picked one of the frame cuts and just used the fit to page feature on the cricut. This cut the image at 11inches and left a border, which I thought looked nice on the page. I then added some white flowers with beaded centers and inked the edges of them purple, along with some pearl accents. I thought this turned out really nice and liked how the colors worked together. Be sure to visit Kim's blog for great challenges and projects at http://offthewallcraftiness.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty page!!

Kim Wilson said...

Awesome LO Jean! I love the pic too! Thanks for playing and good luck!!!