Saturday, June 26, 2010

A couple of birthday layouts



I made two more birthday layouts for Kaylee's book. Her main cake was Twilight (of course). She is crazy about it like her aunt, lol. On this page, I had found some nice background pages that really worked for the Twilight theme and I just added some red flower gems. This is the actual piece that was laying on the cake. We had it laminated before putting it on the cake, that way I could wash it off and use it in the scrapbook. The second layout is pretty basic. The only cricut I used on this one was the Graphically Speaking cart for the six border down the side of the page.

2 comments:

2 Ducky said...

Great layouts. And yep, twilight fan here too.;)
Cake looks delicious and that your niece had a great time.

Audrey Frelx said...

Kaylee's book is going to be wonderful when you finish adding to it! I just know it's going to be a wonderful keepsake! The layouts are great!!!