Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hello, I'm Johnny Cash





This is another layout that was made with my Mother In Law's pictures. Johnny Cash was her favorite singer and she had scrapbooks of all of his magazine clippings and newspaper articles from when she was growing up. I am going to try to make some more pages and incorporate some of the clippings that she had. On this layout, I also used the cds that looked like records like I used on the Elvis layout. The title was cut with Don Juan. These pictures were taken at the Johnny Cash show and that is my Mother in Law with Johnny Cash while he signed the autograph for her and her ticket stub for the show.
I entered this layout on the Contributor's Showcase on the Cute and Some Blog. Their theme this week is to use a CD. Be sure to check out their blog to see all of the entries and to enter your own project. http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Jean. I received your question and had to get contact the theme designer, and the word is "Yes" your project is acceptable for the showcase -- YEEEAAA!!! We are so happy to have yyou play with us.

BTY, I've did some peeking around and I really like your blog and your projects!!! And, your Johnny Cash layout is a knockout!!!

The Cropping Canuck said...

Wow! She met him? What a cool layout!

Jean said...

Thanks so much Audrey! I love your blog too. Lots of great ideas.

Unknown said...

Awesome layout!! What a cool story!

Glad to see you on cuteandsome!!